Become one of us and unleash your full potential!
For us, your professional and personal development is the key to success.
Are you interested in entrepreneurship, startups ecosystem or self-development? Would you like to have a killer CV -marking while you study and get connected to the working life? LaureaES is always looking for ambitious students to join the community. We can offer you to the network and startup ecosystem knowledge that you cannot get anywhere else.
We are well connected to the startup scene in Finland and abroad and our members usually get a great set of skills that help them forward in life. We want to offer you the chance to develop these skills as well, in the area of your choosing, while you study.
Become a member below and start your journey today!
* All memberships are free but valid only for the current year.
You will receive instructions on how to renew your membership at the beginning of each year.
You can easily join our community and become a Supporting Member of LaureaES for the current year by filling in the application below. As a Supporting Member you’ll have access to all of our community events, gatherings and other benefits, but you do not yet have a voting right in the organization meetings.
After familiarizing with our organizational activities and members, you can take the next step and become a Community Member for the current year. As a Community Member you’ll have all the same benefits as a Supporting Member, but you’ll also have a voting right in some organizational decisions.
The members of the board are selected annually from the pool of current active Community Members. The board manages the operations and legislation of the organization and makes monthly decisions which aim to ensure the continuity and ongoing positive development of LaureaES. Board positions are binding for one full calendar year.
Flip to see list of benefits!
• Networking opportunities
• Startup and other excursions
Workshops and seminars
• Alumni breakfasts
• Members-only events
• Community hangouts
• Triennial Status Report events
• Recreational events
• Invitation to association meetings, but no voting or speaking right!
• Access to LaureaES online community
• Access to Helsinki Startup scene
• LaureaES lanyard for keys
• Stickers and overall badges
• A supporting community and new friends
Flip to see list of benefits!
• Support in starting a business
• Mentoring and sparring
• Meet experts and entrepreneurs
• Find potential partners
• Access our support network contact
• Invitation to association meetings, voting and speaking right
• Can apply to the board and become a board member
• Active member of the year award at the end of the year
• Certificate to add to your CV
• Chance to receive a €200 prize for professional growth
• Can organize projects for LaureaES and take responsibilities at the association
The board manages the operations and legislation of the organization and makes monthly decisions that aim to ensure the continuity and ongoing positive development of Laurea Entrepreneurship Society. Board positions are binding for one full calendar year.